KIN 5.56% 5.7¢ kin mining nl

Parallel Histories, page-6

1. 845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Excellent post, and debunks the phoney comparison the would- be-directors make between KIN, which they have been running interference on, and other gold juniors which the would-be-directors have had nothing to do with. The proper comparison is indeed with their actual track records.

Why I think Nowhere Man's post is helpful  is that I expect these guys will come to the meeting mob-handed and prepared. I think they will have supporters on the floor with questions ready, they will have the suits, the private school accents, the empty management-speak, and prepared answers. They will be focussed on just one thing, and that is any undecided shareholders in the audience. I think they will have a plan to put the existing team on the defensive. They will ooze reassurance. They might even be hoping for a bit of fireworks from KIN supporters so they can demonstrate their rehearsed directorial demeanour.

I could be wrong of course.

My suggestion for those attending - I won't be crossing the Nullabor - is to get together and work out exactly what measured, specific questions will skewer these guys in front of any undecided shareholders. Have a plan. Nowhere Man's post provides good material.

Of course I hope that it doesn't come down to undecideds at the meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.