PTN 3.64% 5.3¢ patronus resources limited

Parallel Histories, page-8

1. 36 Posts.
    Nowhere Man’s comparisons and RooBendigo's comments made me start to think about the people who have started this action. What do we know about them, their experience and business acumen which would make me believe that they would have the capability to make the right choices to pick personnel to supposedly take our Company to greater achievement?

Questions I have for the Gang of Defourables  are:-

Under what circumstances did you join together to take this action?  

What was the situation that placed  Greg Martin, Rosie Featherby , Simeon and Philip Botsis together so that as a group, you were able to talk about how unhappy you were all individually with Kin and decide to set in motion the action to remove 75% of the current Board.  

It seems to me as a shareholder that you were barely issued your shares in this Company that you thought so highly of  in May 16 that you invested a substantial amount of $’s before you start writing to us all with your concerns in just over 2 months.  Seems to me to be a very short time frame to be experiencing buyer’s remorse.

Do any of you have past/present business associations with any of the proposed new personnel or with each other?   If you have had associations, in what capacity?   
    Contractual, Employee, Financial, Associate, Social.

As a shareholder, I think full disclosure of these associations past and present is imperative for shareholders to make an informed decision regarding this action.

Mr Greg Martin
    As mentioned in a much earlier post by someone else, he does not seem to have a business footprint on the web until GBM Investments No 1 Pty Ltd became a substantial shareholder this year in Kin. I put out the request and challenge others with better investigative skills to try and find him as I have been unable to find him in the usual business type searches such as Linkedin, Company Director Searches etc.  
    I am unable to verify anything that has been included in his correspondence to Shareholders with my own research.   Is he who and what he says he is?

Question :-
    Have you been engaged by Kin Mining in any capacity other than for the Private Placement?

Have you been engaged  (past/present)  by or received financial benefit from any other entity on any other matter that could be deemed a related party?  (MHM?).  Could you have a reasonable expectation that you may receive any financial gain in the future from any persons that you have put forward mentioned in your action?

Mr Simeon Botsis and Mr Philip Botsis

Unlike Mr Martin, I was able to find these two quite quickly.   These two are part of the Senior Management team of Ledge Finance.  (www.ledge.com.au).   Blurb from their website below.

“Ledge Finance is Western Australia’s leading facilitator of business, equipment, energy and technology finance, supporting clients to secure their growth”

Question:-
    Have you had past/present financial dealings with any of the people disclosed in your document?

Do you have an expectation of financial gain or been offered financial gain if your action is successful?

Hay Street Property Pty Ltd – Rosie Featherby.

Ms Featherby doesn’t seem to have a business footprint on the web either, so I was moved enough to do a Business Search to try and find out who is behind this name.  (I would have been much happier to use this money to purchase Kin shares)
    Seems the principal place of business is Suite 3, Level 3, 1292 Hay St West Perth WA.

This Company was registered in 2004, but Rosie Featherby was only recently appointed as Director on 01/05/2016 and appointed as Secretary earlier on 03/02/16.  She was born in February, 1989.
    Mr Glenn Featherby ceased to be a director on the 03/02/16 after holding the position from inception.  Alternate Directors are Mark David Reilly and Geoffrey Gordon Lyne Potter.

Mr Glenn Featherby and Rosie Featherby both state the same address in Peppermint Grove WA within the business search and an internet search has shown that Mr Featherby has a daughter called Rosie.

Google searches for Geoffrey Gordon Lyne Potter come up with Capital APM  abn 94 978 051 876 and Burgess Rawson (WA) Pty Ltd abn 94978051876 but considering that that neither of these address match the private address listed on the business search document I cannot draw any conclusions.

Mr Mark David Reilly and Mr Glenn Featherby on the other hand, have loads of internet footprints and associations though......
    Mark Reilly’s LinkedIn Page https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-reilly-06b81b7

DirectorBOS Global Holdings

August 2016 – Present (3 months) Melbourne, Australia
    Managing Director Forte Energy NL

January 2005 – August 2016 (11 years 8 months)
    Mark’s Bio from Carajas Copper Co ltd

Mark David Reilly, 45

Non-Executive Director, The Carajas Copper Co. Ltd.
    Mr. Mark D. Reilly is Chief Executive Officer, MD & Director at Forte Energy NL and Chairman at Paradigm Metals Ltd. He is on the Board of Directors at Harvest Minerals Ltd., Black Star Petroleum Ltd., Forte Energy NL and The Carajas Copper Co. Ltd. Mr. Reilly was previously employed as Non-Executive Director by CVI Energy Corp. Ltd. and Administrator by Renison Bell Ltd. He also served on the board at Ochre Group Holdings Ltd.

Do your research on these Companies – it is very enlightening as to Board Member Associations.
    http://www.investogain.com.au/company/ochre-group-holdings-limited
    http://www.delisted.com.au/company/ascot-resources-limited

I would love for Nowhere Man to add their stock charts of achievement to his post so as we can see an even clearer picture of the way the Defourables run their Companies and the choices for Management

Mr Glenn Featherby
    Mr Featherby is no longer an Office Holder of Hay St Property Pty Ltd so I am hoping that Miss Rosie Featherby has completed her own due diligence on these proposed Board members and received limited mentoring from Mr Featherby.  He appears to not always choose his business associations well.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04462555/officers

Record Fine for company that misled investors over failed oil wells.

https://www.ft.com/content/41a4e01a-d3b6-11de-8caf-00144feabdc0
    https://www.theguardian.com/business/2009/nov/17/regal-petroleum-oil-fine-aim

Perth director sentenced on fraud charge. http://asic.gov.au/about-asic/media...0mr-perth-director-sentenced-on-fraud-charge/

I now have grave concerns that some of the people proposing these changes may not have the required business skills or knowledge required  to call for the removal of 75% of Kin's management team.  I have concerns that the people putting their names to this action may not be the real drivers of the vehicle, merely passengers..

Another concern (among the many other with this action) as a shareholder after doing this research and seeing the board associations with familiar names, is that the proposed new Board Members may be only seat warmers.

What assurances do we have that the proposed Board Members will not be replaced in any time frame in the future in favour of some of the “boys club” members?

Do I have any faith that this is not a possibility?
    Answer – NONE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.