CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

paranoia, page-2

1. 6,351 Posts.
    damien83,

We could go nuts trying to work out who is who on HC/CVI threads. One thing that could be useful to everyone on HC is to know by way of people declaring they are NOT associated with MS, MS's family, associates, CVI employee. That could in fact, dispel some concerns.

I think the purest use of HC would be for exchange of information to help make good investment decisions, but let's face it, HC could be an ideal tool to sell a STORY.

I am honest enough to say that I was caught up in the STORY, ultimately have to take responsibility for my investment decisions.

However, some of the strange happenings with CVI and Global placements, lack of transparency in corporate changes, the dribbling out of "info" in e-mails....

Some things have really urked me along the way with CVI and I put aside many concerns due to others on HC saying they'd "heard from MS by e-mail"....they were told to wait, all is good, trust, hang in there... in personal e-mails and on HC.... surely we have to ask if there was anyone at the bottom feeding the "information" out? Do you think there is a chance that some may have been a part of an orchestrated story production? Do you think they could have a vested interest in giving out this "info"?

A list of e-mails is being compiled. At some stage it might be good to know who was NOT privy to REAL INSIDE info about CVI and who was NOT involved with giving out mis-information on HC.

I feel sure not all the posters unwittingly reinforced the STORY by way of blind optimism and wishful thinking and greed.

We also have to acknowledge our often over-readiness to "hear what we want to hear and disregard the rest".

The whole CVI saga makes for some interesting psychological study.

HOWEVER, there are people who have been seriously damaged by CVI and it looks quite probable that some HUGE porkies have been told. Those responsible for producing and promulgating the stories deliberately, should be held to account.

If any CVI company members, employees, family and/or associates are involved in posting on HC, wouldn't that be good to know? Similarly, if a poster is NOT in the know or related or associated with CVI they could declare that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.