XJO 0.70% 8,269.8 s&p/asx 200

Paranoid - Tuesday, page-10

1. 11,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    PB
    "And one Martis is enough....."
    You take things to seriously, including martis' posts. However, I am also mindful that he does have extensive experience as a market survivor and I recall the rubbish thrown at him in late 2007/early 2008 when posting about the dangers in the market. I had other sources that had prepared me to be wary and put my super money into cash in September 2007, but reading martis' posts were useful. Unfortunately martis' market prognostications have been a "little" off since mid 2011, but pops up on penny stocks to give them a good ramp. I say it is buyers beware and they should not be in the market if they are unable to see through him. He did try to warn investors in one spec in 2007/2008 and got banned for that effort.
    I think martis actually adds a lot of humor to hotcopper, if one reads his posts in the right mental state.
    No I have not turned bearish, just noting in particular the first article since this guy supposedly has a top track record.
    We are all waiting for that major correction I suppose. There are a lot of frustrated monied people that want to deploy their funds but missed out on much of the run in the shares since March 2009. If a 20% correction were to occur then I would expect the goldies to also get a thrashing even if the POG held up (unless, perhaps, the correction was very gradual).
    Good luck with your day trading. Your system seems to be working out very well for you. I am just a speculator trying to stay alive.
    loki (I have a dart board with every day listed for 12 months and will see if I can fluke the date of the commencement of the next major correction.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.