MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

paranoid?

1. 20,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Perhaps I am paranoid, I keep asking myself, why would someone come here and rubbish the company,and then in the next breath tell us, HEY! look at this the volume it is rising? and listen to me, I have some super beaut whiz bang computer programme that can forcast when the next messiah is coming, there may be something in this? FAIR DINKUM, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES!
    IT'S all just BS,posted to confuse the issue, the tell tale is the buying, yep I don't have a problem with that, and yes, why in the hell? like I said the other day would anyone in their right mind be buying now? it makes little sense does it? unless of course there is something else going on here that we are totally unaware of?

Well here is my take, they make people doubt that the company is of any value and is going to fail(first post) and then subsequent posts say they they believe there may be something going on here, give me a break please!
    Believe me it is all BullSh*t they are just trying to confuse the issue,they are messing with your brain, they did exactly the same on Yahoo to drive the SP down, the ONLY thing they CANNOT hide is the accumulation, you need to ask who is accumulating BUT MAINLY WHY!

I am more than likely talking to the converted now anyway, those with weak hands have already sold, and yes I may end up looking like a complete chump? TIME WILL TELL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.