AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

NEWJO, That would be the best ever post on POH. The first...

1. 10,009 Posts.
    NEWJO, That would be the best ever post on POH. The first article with comments from Esra confirmed what we shareholders needed to know at this point.
    1.Technology is proven.
    2.POH has many licensing opportunites in front of them.
    3.POH is working alongside 42 Pharmaceuutical Coys. Probably formulating TMP with these companies drugs.And then using mice to show they work and can scale up many differant compounds.
    4.POH expects to gain a significant share of $1.5 Billion Oxycodone market. (Generic Drug) Means most of the money pulls through to bottom line. Expect greater than $100 Million annually just for this drug.
    5.POH has precise control over drug delivery to target. Less drug needed therefor,less side effects and cheaper.
    6.Expect a further Oxycodone Trial Result before xmas this year.
    7.Esra Says " I can say we are truly a low risk company."

Read point seven carefully. She knows what is happening behind the scenes here with the 42 companies and licensing deal negotiations. I posted some time ago that they may have been dealing with eighteen drugs we have not heard about. Well the number is 42, according to that article.

That article confirms what some posters have been hammering at for nearly a year. The size of the marketrs POH is chasing is truly staggering. Not to mention Insulin Diabetes and Fat Burner Cream.

Remember when FMC was four cents and posters were ramping it really hard whilst being heavily critised. POH is 8 cents and has most potential of any Aussie Bio. The company is so small and misunderstood, is the reason why you can buy at 8 cents.

Cheers PoS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $205 72.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61728026 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.