RSH 6.67% 2.8¢ respiri limited

Pardon my Pun

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Respiri Shareholders have a lot to be excited about ….

The Wheezo is a unique device with no like competitor!

The Asthma opportunity is as big as the diabetes one, captured by Dexcom and other Glucose monitoring/management companies in 2019.
    The medical device space is a growing opportunity driven by the out of Hospital Health Care push, Insurers cost pressures but also technology adoption and enablement. The Dexcom diabetes platform was the 3rd best performing stocks on the Nasdaq 2019. The Biden govt and CV19 should see Healthcare refocus 2021.

Dexcom and the other glucose monitoring devices went through a massive challenge to change the practices of diabetics; from pricking there fingers for blood drops, to now wearing a device with a fine needle in your skin for 7 to 10 days at a time…The challenges for Respiri are considerably less invasive, but it is not a "walk in the park" or “tip toe through the pollen ridden tulips” -Pardon my Puns, or don’t.

In simple terms the glucose monitoring companies changed the diabetic status quo, which was painful, bloody, slow, inaccurate and not recorded.
    Treatment for diabetics is now virtually pin free proactive live manegement shared with your healthcare practitioner and family in real time via the cloud. What isn't to like about that. Respiri are on the cusp of this very same transformation.

The Respiri changes to the standard of care provide significant improvementS for asthmatics just as Dexcom and others did for Diabetes. The current best practice Asthma monitoring, requires blowing into a tube and recording results on paper chart. This practice also called spirometry (presently banned by CV19)... Should we monitor and manage little Charlotte's Asthma or wait till she turns blue? i am some what shocked that this is the case 2021 but here lies the opportunity. I am sure plenty of people said "people will not wear a needle for 7-10 days or inject botox"...

Respiri would probably be better received by the market if it was a clean start up, in this mkt - but its not... Maybe it should list somewhere else, maybe it will, and should! The Respiri platform has the opportunity to dramatically improve the lives of asthmatics and the parents of asthmatics globally.

FDA device approval is an absolutely crucial step for US Market Entry and but also Global device recognition.

IMO this is a re rate event! but i have been wrong before. I will reach out to Tom Duthy an RSH Director for his view on this milestone event, and i am looking for examples of other device companies that having achieve this critical milestone.

I know some investors have been upset about the director incentives program versus a cash payment. Personally I look fwd to the options being triggered as it will be profitable success debate - for latter, at much higher happier prices. Greedy and Competent beats the alternative.

What excites me about the FDA device approval, is that this an achievement critical to access to global markets. The market opportunity cannot be accessed until FDA is done. "Puts you on the radar". Companies in the Healthcare device space will only look at a device once it has FDA, then Sales and evidence of the products potential has been de-risked. That way person(s) recommending “it” or acquisiotion do so with it, derisked… Corporates then pay a suitable premium to insert the device(s)/solutions into much larger distribution network…examples are a plenty. (but i do like the Propellor/Resmed example) easy ...if only it was! I also like that Resmed use the word Asthma in there company description, 2 years ago they didn't. Why wouldn't dexcom want do what it has in a new vertical.

I am Happy holder and Buyer of these share price dips, as management keeps ticking the necessary boxes and completing integrations...

Stock should rerate on FDA approval IMO as it is so important on every metric to the global opportunity that this is … bloody cheap.

I hope this post triggers high level discussion about the pathways forward for this company, not the time wasting banter that plagues some parts of HC. I would love to see examples of capital market analysis or comparison.

DW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $29.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $13.44K 464.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 196083 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 90348 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ 10880
Last updated 14.54pm 29/03/2024 ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.