AMD 20.0% 0.2¢ arrow minerals ltd

Pardoo, page-26

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Hi M1,

Think you've summed up Segue pretty well. MMG sure is the elephant in the room but lack of news is certainly concerning.

In regards to all the other projects, I initially thought it must have been some new style of strategy. Find potential leases, do a little soil sampling, maybe even RC drilling, prove them up a bit and look to farm them out. If SEG ended up with half a dozen projects with a 10-20 percent interest in each - bingo. The farm out deal with MMG, and later Zeus, got me to thinking that perhaps this is what SM is up to, but when he asked shareholders for a bonus, I started getting a little suspicious. He already has a huge salary for what he's delivered and my thoughts changed. I just think SM's afraid to commit to anything because the financial drain might be the end of his company. This is all my opinion only but it's the reason I pulled out.

I see there is a trading halt for a capitol raise. I could be completely wrong about SEG - I hope so for the sake of a friend who I talked into buying shares and she still holds -, and maybe SM gains some focus and SEG fund a drilling campaign that finds the next Tropicana. It will be interesting to see how much interest SEG gains in this CR. I hope for everyone's sake here it all goes well but I've lost faith in SM, although I'm still as impressed by JP as I ever have been. Now there's a man with focus in my opinion.

Anyway, just sharing a few thoughts. Chat soon,

Cheers,

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $14.49K 7.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
135 220833215 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 144643518 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.