I'm only replying to the post macrae12, not picking an argument...

1. 55 Posts.
    I'm only replying to the post macrae12, not picking an argument every time you update us with market info.

It's inconceivable that the world's financial problems can be sorted out by politicians overnight, although that's what the market is telling us. Any incentive they come up with will need to be tested. The markets rising confuses the heck out of me. We haven't even heard the hot air from the politicians yet. UK is broke, Japan hasn't come out of it's recession started 15 years ago and is dumping faster into the abyss, China's figues can't be trusted, and the USofA has committed US$10Trillion "+" in one form or another.

We still have the never ending supply of IOU's that can't be met to deal with.

For mine it's BS, and not a market I would enter. The more volatile on the upside the greater the risk of a 5 minute meltdown that could see markets plummet more than we ever imagined.

I'll put my money into my small business and conclude that the world really has gone mad!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.