SAE 3.45% 14.0¢ salinas energy limited

paris valley , page-9

1. 161 Posts.
    makes no sense to sell at or close to the bottom unless you are playing the up and down swings as you can with other companies in large amounts without affecting the overall sp.
    I fail to see any risk with SAE , all decisions made to date are taken very seriously in this climate and are acted on.

North San Ardo has life of 15 years , although production is under 1000 bopd , a water disposal well has been drilled to improve production above 1000 bopd at SAE's discretion.

Paris Valley has mapped OIP of 132MMbbls and this is only the Northern and central compartments and excludes the southern.
    These should be relatively low cost wells since the field is located in the region of 600 to 1500 ft (approx 180 to 460 meters)

Deeper well drilling costs will be covered by farmin partners in the Osso Bucco and Merlot prospects and these are light oil prospects , which will receive non discounted WTI prices.

gavb - Mark Nahabedian is no longer a substaintial holder so it is hard to know his remaining holdings. I hope SAE post some sort notice to confirm his departure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.