AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Hi Salpetie,Great job as usual, but yes, an overwhelming amount...

1. 2,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1230
    Hi Salpetie,

Great job as usual, but yes, an overwhelming amount of data! Many thanks for your efforts! I am only watching/considering things very superficial level here at the moment due to more pressing personal matters (and who hasn't got these!), but a couple of things intrigue me:

1. I have been reading the AZY statements 'connected to Telfer by a NE structure' and thinking WHAT NE structure? But there it is: on the outcrop map! And also on the magnetic image, as you say, possibly defined by a dolerite a dyke.

I have a lazy-minded tendency to ignore linear, sedimentary outcrop-defined strike-parallel structures, when of course that is exactly what these features are: structures! eg. in the basement/cover terrain of the Bangemall Basin, where the endless flat-lying Proterozoic sediments will suddenly be tipped up on edge as a long linear monocline under the influence of an underlying linear basement fault (eg. at Coodardoo Gap, if you have ever driven through that breach in the wall that runs across the landscape).

And what is that linear NE structure then? Some sort of later reverse or normal fault that either accommodated the intrusion of, or accompanied the subsequent cooling and shrinkage of the Wilki Granite?

And what is the linear magnetic feature that accompanies it? A later dolerite dyke that came up the postulated dilational normal fault? It certainly looks like one, even though it doesn't show as such on the outcrop map (thin, masked by weathering and missed in hasty mapping?)

And look: the haul road license from Havieron to Telfer virtually traces the same structure! Because the planning engineers have followed the topography, which has followed the outcrop, which has followed the underlying structure..

2. Where was I? Oh yes, and the sort-of structural mirror image to Parklands, 5 or 6 km along the edge of the Wilki Granite to the SE! Your ninth image (Antipa's Fig.3) shows that this area HAS been lag sampled, though perhaps not far enough to the SE, and that only half the sample results had been returned for that area at the time that the image was included in the announcement (8 samples out of 16 reported at that time). And yes, it is at a different outcrop level (slightly higher up the sequence in the limited area sampled), but structurally it still looks like a dead ringer for the Parklands area, so it too needs really thoroughly explored.

But that's as much as I can write / think about for now as other urgent matters press..

Regards and thanks again for your efforts,

Onceover.
    Last edited by Onceover: 16/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5308926 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 10246574 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 4470975
Last updated 10.44am 08/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.