PWN 0.00% 1.1¢ parkway corporate limited

Every investor should conduct their own research and have their...

1. 3,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1662
    Every investor should conduct their own research and have their own triggers for buying, holding and selling.

Personally I like to see a company I invest in hit their key milestones on time. I also like transparency and have the company keep investors up-to-date with what they're doing.

PWN seems to have skewed away from their key platform of luring Tier 1 miners to sign up to aMES and have now decided to be a one-stop-shop.

But they haven't even signed one contract yet for aMES.

It appears that the recent share price increase was just a pump and dump.

Personally I see some red flags being posted for my personal investment strategies.

Perhaps Bahay has bitten off more than he could chew by trying to lure the Tier 1 first up? Maybe they should have accepted some more moderate miners' requests just to get the ball rolling. At least that way they can do more fine-tuning of their process and also allow the Tier 1 miners to see just how it performs in real time - rather than rely on pilot plants and technoeconomic table-top calculations.

An why haven't any of the Director's purchased shares on-market? Put their money where their mouth is and show investors that they're prepared to put their own $$$ into the company rather than salary sacrifice that is taken out pre-tax?

You can't run a public company under a veil of 'stealth' forever. C'mon Bahay - tell us what the hell is going on.
    Last edited by ThePig: Well the price is now down to 1.3 Yay for us!! 09/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.