PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

Parkway Minerals (ASX:PWN) ticks off multiple milestones in December quarter, page-158

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    @Mer

Agreed,imo, we have seen some fundamental improvements not just in the company, but also in the industry as a whole over the last 9 months. In addition the global green initiatives being spearheaded by the new US administration and the widely reported speculation of a future commodity/mining and agriculture "supercycle" are also very positive macro factors for PWN. From my perspective, the company represents great value at these levels in comparison to other "peers".

I think that the divesture of non-core assets, being the DAV holdings, Dandaragan Trough Project and NM Lithium project were all good moves - these assets were little more than distractions that had, IMO, little hope of achieving any meaningful value creation for PWN shareholders, and in all likelihood the mining projects would be major cash drains for many years to come. IMO,once we sort out the company registration issues we can jetison KLPP as well. As a micro-cap company, PWN has limited financial and human resources, we need to focus on our core competences and allow management to steer a direction that will generate the highest value for shareholders. While not as exciting as the picture of cutting edge processing technology, the sale of high-end chemicals, equipment and the servicing there-of has the potential to be highly profitable

One other major, favourable, change in the fundamentals company is our considerable cash holdings (compared to our market cap). PWN had about $10.5m in cash after the recent cap raising and sale of the DAV shares and options, so even taking into account the acquisition of Multi-Wet, warehouse fit-out and inventory ramp-up for the products divisions, PWN still has a substantial warchest for the expansion of the services divisions or other acquisitions.

Short-term, I am most looking forward to the update of the expansion of the VU collaboration / research plan to be signed before 15th May 2021

Client validation and acceptance of new technology can be frustratingly slow, especially when that technology has not be proven at scale or is located close to production / processing facilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $57.72K 6.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 8653154 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 10013020 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 1058470
Last updated 15.50pm 20/05/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.