CCE 2.56% 4.0¢ carnegie clean energy limited

I had to watch again because there is a lot to absorb. RB a...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119

I had to watch again because there is a lot to absorb. RB a couple of points I took away from this debate.

CCE need to come up with a plan within 9 weeks for $26M to deliver Albany Wave Farm. When you factor in additional business operating costs for two years, that translates roughly to ca.$36M (conservative). A tall order in current play [cue tin rattling in the distance]

CETO 6 was supposed to be commercial. Now apparently R&D. Now it appears CCE are staring down the barrel of decades before that mark is reached. $53M for 1MW???? Is remote defence where cost is not a consideration the only market for CETO for the next 10-20 years? 

Interesting that Mr Nahan felt that Garden Island had been a success. Why dont shareholders know that? Was it a success? If it was such a success, why was it moved? Is it because as suggested that labour wanted to secure a marginal seat? Business and politics, yet again proving to be a dangerous game. 

The due diligence that labour are undertaking on CCE needs to be made available to shareholders and the broader public.

If you take the CCE hat off, Mr Nahan, Mr Redwood and Ms Davies evaluation of the process is damning and frankly spot on. No wonder concerns are being aired by WA opposition. If as suggested this goes to the auditor general, it’s clear serious compliance issues are going to be raised and found. Ms McTiernan clearly hasn’t dotted the i’s. Worry about R&D tax implications, and worry some more as this has now gone to another, far more complicated level. 

I will be very impressed if CCE can weather this storm. If Albany falls.......Rabbit and hat exercise now. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $2.114K 52.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51665 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 338731 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.