NRZ 25.0% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Gday mate,Very kind of you to state. To be quite honest, I have...

1. 1,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1046
    Gday mate,

Very kind of you to state.

To be quite honest, I have zero issues with anyone posting something negative about this stock or any other stock I hold, so long as folks make the case for their sentiments.
    That’s why I often have respectful back and forth with a few posters, despite our differences in opinions.

What I don’t like, and find incredibly counter productive, is blatant ramping with silly one liners on no Announcment/ new information (its unhealthy, in either direction).

I’ve made a conscious effort over the years to ensure I keep an open mind and don’t let emotions/biases override common sense.
    You actually discover, that negative/counter posts to your own sentiments, are often quite helpful for many reasons.
    With speculative stocks at the end of the day, we’re all “speculating” and piecing together a puzzle based on minimal information/pieces at times… so differences in opinions are actually healthy and should be welcomed.

This is the same politically. You don’t shout people down because you disagree, you debate the points they put forward on merit .. and offer a better counter argument.

It’s not unusual that you may even find something that you yourself overlooked, in your own due diligence.

On the other side, if you go through a post/comments point by point, and have zero concerns with what has been stated, it can often bolster you confidence in the company.

So it’s really a win win.
    You’ll either discover something you overlooked… or become more confident in your own investment.

Also, if a comment is so obscenely incorrect, or full of lies and/or deceit …. It will be a pretty easy job to offer a counter argument to shoot that down.

I’ve seen many stocks where the threads have been full of nothing but folks claiming “we’re going to $1” or some other crazy MC without substantiation.
    Aside from the fact that many have a motive to pump the share price, it becomes a toxic setting for inexperienced investors who get caught up in unwarranted FOMO… and lose their money.

Just my 2 cents.

I’ve just welcomed my son into the world yesterday, so I hope this post makes sense as sleep isn’t a luxury at the moment haha.

@ivormiric I’m definitely a “he” mate (pronounced “shane”)

Cheyne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $194.0K 63.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 91647666 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 18675350 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 62007557
Last updated 15.50pm 01/05/2024 ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.