I totally understand Mo. As I know ur a soccer fan and game 1 of...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I totally understand Mo. As I know ur a soccer fan and game 1 of the A League, I am surprised u actually replied.

More chance if getting eaten by a shark but it doesn't stop u from swimming.

That's a fair enough analogy. I suppose u can thank ur lucky stars ur not an AFL supporter hey??? Luckily for thousands of AFL fans police were on their game to thwart a plot to bomb the MCG on gf day.

If it weren't for GREAT police work and luck, we could have had 10,000 times the shark attacks.

I suppose, lucky ur a soccer fan

Oh, by the way, if the beach u swim at starts getting an abnormal number of shark attacks, which by far overrepresents the norm, woukd u continue to swim at that beach? If recent history is a guide with Lennox heads, the answer is no.

Ironically MO, when sharks become a real problem at ur beach there is often a cull to restrict numbers.

Perhaps u have inadvertaintly given us the answe MO. Of course we can't "cull" but we certainly need to find ways to restrict the number of Muslims that come to our beach (Australia). Maybe some shark nets are in order to keep them out.
    Last edited by nickyjames: 08/10/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.