PAR 1.96% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi. Just adding to the PPS experience story of people with OA....

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi. Just adding to the PPS experience story of people with OA. My story is similar to HEYItsJay. I am 56 and after a very active life of sport and falling off too many things at speed I have OA in my back and hands, and a little bit in a number of other joints. I took 12 doses of PPS over 6 weeks and started seeing improvement around week 3. Less pain, less stiffness, less swelling - the results have been life changing! I am able to do exercise again, work without getting really sore and just enjoy life much more.

I am really impressed with the improvement in my back in terms of pain and freedom of movement as it has OA from injuries over 30 years ago - when I was 40 I had an MRI on my back and the radiologist told me I had the back of a 70 yr old with extensive arthritic changes. I have been 'nursing' it ever since with a careful program of exercise, diet and anti-inflammatories/pain killers when all else failed. My back is the best it has been in at least 20 years, Interestingly I still get some stiffness and pain in one ankle which did not improve with the treatment - perhaps it does not have BML - I don't have any MRIs of it.

After a couple of months I starting getting some pain and swelling back in my fingers so I took one booster shot three months after completing the treatment course, which took me back to where I was after the full treatment again. I know vets use booster shots between full treatments if necessary. I remember commenting to a vet who was treating my dog for OA many years ago that this should be available for people. Having seen what it did for my dog I invested in PAR as soon as I heard about it.

Works for me and I look forward to the day when it is easy to access and can help so many others, and the share price reflects this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $87.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $71.50K 278.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 72166 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 1950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ 110340
Last updated 15.56pm 08/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.