PAR 5.88% 24.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR's UP!, page-98

1. 4,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6833
    Specyray, appreciate the positive comments, happy to post on our magnificent company and happy to help, but you know what I must say firstly;

Just like all the companies presenting yesterday at the ICC in Sydney, each and every had their disclaimers first before they said a word.
    SO with that, I'm not an adviser, I haven't even done any research on any of the below and the following don't relate to par so apologies in advance.

Out of the 20, the ones I personally liked and want to do more research on are:

HZR - Play on Hydrogen power
    WZA - Fin Tech
    LBT - This is related to medical field.
    VHT - Another medical related co.
    EOS - Aussie Defence play

The seminar was simply brilliant and I got a lot out of it personally, I even backed a few from my shares app as they were chatting about it (mindful that it was potential money I wasnt putting into PAR...but one must diversify) !. As mentioned, in my mind I was comparing each to PAR...How big are their individual markets, how revolutionary is each of the above companies compared to PAR...what is the growth profile, where are they on the profit /revenue path compared to where we are...If PAR gets 10/10..the above well maybe some 8's and lower.
    Do your own research, certainly not a recommendation in any way, I dont know your risk profiles and your aims...
    Let me know if you find any compelling. But my simple guess is that none of these hold a candle PAR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $84.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 24.0¢ $167.2K 671.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 108741 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 9700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.