BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Hopefully, Pgymyhippo, when that flywheel gets up to speed! As...

1. 5,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2885
    Hopefully, Pgymyhippo, when that flywheel gets up to speed!

As for Parse on Buddy, well, as Dave has said, they expect modest migration until the January deadline approaches. Hopefully then, a significant lift in migration, from there revenue.

Buddy should capture much of the existing Google Parse clientele, million dollar question is, how many, big fish or small?

I noticed this reference in the recent quarterly business update : "Our reported pipeline figures do not include forecast Parse on Buddy revenues, nor Noveda revenues (post acquisition). As an indicator of business to come, we remain excited by this progress."

Except for taffyjuke's recent revenue figures, I have been unable to source any publicly available revenue info while Parse was under Google's stewardship, I have emailed the company about this, and will post when I hear back.

BTW, Taffy, someone did ask for your source on this - would be a great help if you could post clarification.

No doubt the Zentri exit - Zentrix? - put a dampener on revenue expectations and SP momentum. Near-term catalysts will be confirmation of Noveda acquisition, perhaps achievement of the next performance milestone, perhaps closure of a significant pipeline deal, and from there, barring something from left field - a pump from US election result? - an update on completion of Parse on Buddy migration.

Until then, it is what it is - ongoing opportunity for those with the appetite to accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.