AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

But the thing is many shares in the last down leg that were sold...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    But the thing is many shares in the last down leg that were sold would've went to both new investors and longterm investors that have understood the company's fundamentals, most of those shares are now in the green and appreciating. This will do a lot to both sentiment and SP health over the short to mid term. The safer happier hands shares are in the less that will be sold on the way back up creating a speedier recovery to the SP, my estimation is this will push through to the 57-63 cent trading range over the next two weeks, hopefully then we can get news on our up and coming new products hitting the market.

Dirks new style of communication is just starting to have effect, people are starting to believe what they're told again as nothing has been announced that could be seen as unachievable so far and the breakdown of sector business over the last couple of months has been excellent.
    Also they've listened to constructive criticism from the last webinar and are fixing the the sound effects with a better update on the DOD, while many questioned this new less communications strategy while the SP was receding I hope it now becomes clear it was essential to change strategy and create a new management to investor relationship.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.