AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

I'm sure most people can look past the HC heroes after while....

1. 1,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm sure most people can look past the HC heroes after while.

They mean nothing and listening to anyone on HC will ALWAYS cost people money. IMO it's HC themselves that actually put them in charge of a thread to ensure the Terms and Conditions are not breached yet all they do is bash people with no consideration to T&C's.... hence why a site like this offers no credibility nor do the fools that sit here all day focussed on their post count rather than educating themselves.

There are 100's of them.

I talked this stock up while i was holding it, I was also selling down part of my holdings and some funny man tried to insult me and warn others that I am not looking out for them?? I then say that people need to pay attention to volume and another funny man tried to insult me as volume means nothing to him haha The rest of the time I simply defended people on here from getting bashed and those same narrow minded loners seeking out their 30% annual returns kept throwing anything they could at me in search of that green thumb.

HC is a useful tool with reference to new information at times ...... it's also a tool" of a place when your faced with those seeking HC status. You don't need that to make money!!

AKK- Will be a stock to watch for a few reasons, the main one being that they are searching for a new beginning. Trade the trade also in the interim, FA on this one may do your head in until such a time where that new beginning has begun.
    Last edited by troyboy: 23/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.