IMU 0.98% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Part 2: IMU a CR Scenario

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    This is just a scenario that played in my head about the CR… because I’m still fairly annoyed by it…

13 October
    Stanmore (not a real name), an IMU investor who just gained an inside knowledge about a possible deal between IMU & US big pharma decided to buy big. But he did not know what happened behind the door.
    31.5m shares traded.
    SP rised 25% from 1.6c to 2.0c.

15 October
    In a big pharma meeting room…
    LC: “… so that completes our presentation today. As you can see, Imugene has an incredible management and incredible leadership team. However, we are offering an incredibly cheap deal of $50m…”
    BigPharma: “No no no.. you ain’t got no history, folks. Show me the patient data than we can talk deal. Otherwise $5m is the best we can offer.”
    LC: “But we are an incredibly…”
    BigPharma: “Nope, nada, zilch, zero. Not a single cent more.”
    AH: ”Imugene is highly undervalued. This offer is completely unacceptable. I’LL BE BACK. But next time, you can suck my ****. We want $500m. I live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your goddamn spine! RAAGH! HASTA LA VISTA, BABY.”

17 October
    LC on the phone with a Platinum asset manager…
    LC: “… okay. So you are 100% behind us with this Capital Raising, right? Remember, Imugene is an incredible company with an incredible management.”
    PAM: “Yes, absolutely. Too bad about the failed deal, but you can trust us to do the right thing. We are fully committed in this project, ha ha ha… Talk to you soon, Lychee!”
    LC: “Did you just call me…”
    Phone: “Toot toot..”
    After hanging up the phone:
    PAM: “Yea we’ll be screwing your behind alright. Hey Jono, quick dump as many IMU shares as you can!!! But make sure we still have enough to show we are still with them. F*** that b****! I told her that’s not how you negotiate a deal with the big pharma! Jesus f***ing Christ, amateurs!!!”
    Jono: “This will be averaging 1.9c, OK boss?”
    PAM: “That’s fine, their CR will be what? Without discount, at most 1.7c at 30 day VWAP.“
    24m shares dumped by Platinum between 17-24 Oct.

13 November
    In Imugene strategy meeting room…
    LC: “So we’ve got some really promising results back thus far that I’m hoping to announce fairly soon.. I’m looking at around end of December at the earliest, due to the difficulty of obtaining the patients during the recruitment process.”
    PH: “Let’s cut to the more important subject. Cap Raising & our bottom line. We need to improve our position to get to the finish line as our CR is connected to it. We won’t draw enough money with the current share price & the deadline is looming. What can we do to improve our SP? Mind you the SP will drop when the public found out that our data is not ready, which will make things worse.”
    NE: “Easy boss. I’ll just make some phone calls to Kochy at Ch7 & Karl at Ch9. We use to hang out together at…”
    LC: “Getting the media involved! That’s incredible… incredible idea, Nick.”
    PH: “And we’ll get Belle Gibson the cancer survivor involved too.”
    NE: “What are you, boss, dinosaur? How can an intellectual like you not read Women’s Weekly? She’s a proven liar, fake, con woman.”
    AH: “It's not a tumour! Ah, how about Justin Bieber? Attended his concert before. Love it, will book him for my daughter’s 18th birthday party next time.”
    NE: “Busy with his next album.”
    CZ: “This boy… with the amount of drugs he’s taking & womanising he’s doing, he’ll be the star patient for our next vaccine trial.”
    LC: “But a story about gastric cancer is not attractive enough to be a headline, is it? We need a more..”
    CZ: “Titillating story..”
    UW: “You mean scintillating story.”
    CZ: “Oh.. yes, pardon my English.”
    NE: “Oh, I’ve got an idea. How about we recycle our old news about breast cancer vaccine? We’ll put it as we’re doing this trial for breast cancer. Don’t forget to mention it’s conducted by our Australian scientists.”
    UW: “What? You mean Austrian scientists, MY team. We don’t have a single Australian scientist here. You guys only know Holden and barbies. Give credit where it’s due, Nick.”
    PH: “No, no. Aussies love aussie products no matter how dodgy it is. This is just a promo Ursula, your team will get the credit when it’s due, but not now.”
    CZ: “Wow, I love this breast.. cancer story. Breasts look.. sound better than gastric.”
    NE: “That’s why I read Women’s Weekly. You get to know gullible people’s mentality. Everybody loves breast, I’ll make sure I massage them.. uhm.. I mean the news.”
    PH: “And hopefully we’ll get our Happy Ending, heh heh heh!”
    CZ: “How titillating…”
    UW: “You mean scintillating. How about our new supporters who will buy at a premium? They will lose..”
    AH: “Numbers.. just numbers. Collateral damage. You can’t satisfy everyone. Do it!”
    LC: “Incredible.. simply incredible. Thank you for your attendance ladies & gentlemen, this incredible strategy meeting is now closed.”
    NE: “Don’t forget to buy the latest Women’s Weekly!”

21 November
    Imugene office.
    PH: “Oooh… Yes… Yes… YES!!!”
    Somewhere just outside Melbourne… while doing his mono sub pelvic activity & watching “I Love Her-VaXXX” in front of a PC screen. An email message popped up.
    Stanmore: “Ho ho ho… Santa’s come early. Finally a big pharma deal… what?! CR??!! NOOOOO!!!!!”
    36.6m shares traded on 23 November.
    SP sunk to 1.9c.

-THE END-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $389.9K 7.674M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 509673 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 2678854 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.