PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

There are many people who should not own speculative shares. The...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    There are many people who should not own speculative shares. The great majority of investors may also state that you should not look daily at its value. Do you value all your other assets daily? How about your home/s?
    Homes have much more volatility than most would be aware of and we just dont find out because we just dont check it daily.
    Many stocks go sideways and down for great lengths of time and have sudden bursts.
    I did some work in the period of 1980 for the next 10 years. The task was to find the strengths of continued exposure or trying to market time. the result was and I stand to be corrected on the number of months. But it was about 8 months, that I removed the returns of those 8 best months, then I would have halved my return for the ten years.
    This taught me not to try to time entrance or re entrance and often you look and see a 20% growth missed and instruct self to be patient-its grown to much to fast. then to remain out of position and see growth continuing on several years. Often the low base could have been omitted in consideration to such strong results possible.

By all means look daily but focus on your reasons for entry and whats changed since? are the fundamentals there? Are you impatient and are your expectations reasonable?
    Always do your own research and never stop learning.

(can you tell what whisky I'm drinking tonight?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.