PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Part 3 - Takeover vs Offtake, page-87

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I dont think I can share that as it could just be viewed as speculation by some. As we have seen from OzBlue's posts, there are a tangle of companies behind and associated with GLC. The real power is behind this.
    I am just following the trail as best I can and have mentioned Optimum Nano recently. That is a very large MC company and the 2nd largest battery manufacturer which employees over 10,000 people. They look to expand at levels well in excess, that dont align with any forecasts we have seen from such like Maqarry, or indeed any others.

What interests me is the web behind them. I start then to encounter Chinese websites but find English with Bloomberg.

Am committed and strongly hold the view that coming weeks will see a lot played out.

I really cant believe the SP stability and low turnover and thank whom ever for the wonderful opportunities to further accumulate. There has to be a very strong reason for this position and I'm sure its not shorters accumulating as IHO, i see this position currently as far to high risk and will likely be unprofitable for them but it would be the bigger picture.
    This last paragraph is purely gut feeling and I am not a TA person or someone with strong knowledge of shorting.

I am perplexed why some would consider selling now just before we approach the intersection. WE are loaded with strong fundamentals and which ever turn we take, I cant see negatives. However, to gain best value long term there will be many pot holes which some could view as risk. Risk of what? Just missing out on a trade opportunity? Then not re-entering at the right time? I never forget the FMG story and many have referred to others equally as awesome.
    There is a lot of value in being seated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.