WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Participation in Upcoming CR if approved by Shareholders, page-8

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Spatch, Thank you for your support .I agree that no matter how much you have invested in our company the value of your money still means the same to each investor! I have done the sums and know that once our patch machine starts production, early in 2023, it will produce sales of $30,000 per day and the cash registers will not stop running provided the market buys our patch. I am aware that the one machine will not be able to produce enough patches to supply our retail outlets with regularly approval in the States , Europe & Australia. I anticipate that the company will make another four or five machines once production issues are sorted out from our initial machine. Five machines manufacturing $150,000 of product per day in the form of patches for knees, shoulders, backs & elbows. I have spoken to numerous people that are buying and using the parches and not 1 has said that the patch doesn't work. In my opinion this CR is a great opportunity for shareholders that have a high average purchase price to significantly reduce their average price. The issue price is the lowest issue price in our company's history and shareholders, in my opinion, will not have to wait long to see whether the company turnover meets my expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.