ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

parties to a jv, page-2

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hi Cossie

It is highly unlikely that ADY will want to join forces with the Indian company which has mines nearby. The company JSW is in partnership with Leonardo Farkas Klein at their Santa Fe mines.ADY had a fallout with Santa Fe and Klein who were to supply iron ore to ADY.

The Vallenar venture is high risk. That is why Thomas was unable to pull off a JV with Wisco.

I read ( unconfirmed) that JSW have not been happy with their Chilean venture. Maybe the operations in Chile are not as great as ADY directors have stated in the past. I do not know why.

With recent company failures in Sth America Aussie companies may not jump in short term until the financial environment settles.

My guess is that maybe a Chinese coy will ( if the resource is there) join forces. But if you followed last years disasters you will see that the Chinese play hard. For example ADY's last shipment took a lot negotiation (in order to get some money) to be on sold after it had been rejected upon arrival in China.

After JA latest feedback that a JV may not eventuate i am not getting excited. In fact I am now as disappointed as in the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $10 800

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1270000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 439364 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.