APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Wilcox,I am not so sure why you have such a bee in your...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Wilcox,

I am not so sure why you have such a bee in your bonnet about the partly paid shares at this point of time. It has been an issue discussed for years.

This has been ongoing for so long and we are on the cusp of the potentially best news we have had in years.

Let's take note that these are PARTLY PAID shares, and in my understanding the bulk of the price is paid at the time of purchase, otherwise they expire.

It seems odd to escalate this now, just as the company is about to kick some goals. It seems a lousy time to distract the key players when they are dealing with what potentially are the biggest deals yet to benefit ALL shareholders.

It seems that FergusG has some sentiment with this too.

I, as a shareholder of 14 years, wish that you left this alone at this time. I have had concerns with this in the past. I understand that it has been ongoing for you and some others and that you wish to push the point prior to the AGM, but I am afraid that it will do nothing but work against our greater interests at this time.

We are on the edge of what many of us longtime shareholders have been waiting for. If management are putting out a "fire" addressing your issues, they are not addressing what we want most, and that is the commissioning of the plant and stitching up the deals with our potential customers at this crucial time.

Cheers, 7

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.