APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

partly paid shares, page-90

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    When asked at the AGM how many people held PP shares, our Chairman replied approx 30. I didn't realise APG employed so many people, especially when there have been times the company has been so short of money. Surely there is no one still in the scheme who has left the company. I thought if an employee resigned they had to pay for the PP shares in 90 days. I must have that completely wrong. Most of the 30 people must still be working at Newcastle.

At the drinks after the AGM I spoke to the guy who was so rude to Wilcox. He openly and freely told me who he was, he made no secret of it. Because he never said I could put the info on this forum (he never said I couldn't either) I will respect his privacy but lets just say he was no ordinary shareholder and I think he should have disclosed that fact. He does not work for APG and I am not suggesting for one moment that management knew who he was. I am not suggesting the shareholder did anything illegal either, far from it.

Prior to the AGM we were led to believe a huge deal was very close and our share price would soar, the deal was so good.

At the AGM MT said he would not show any company the plant until it was finished. Foulthrow repeated this statement several times in his posts, so I know I have that statement correct.

If that is the case, no one to see the plant, how come we nearly had a deal before the AGM? Who is going to do a deal sight unseen? Did the MD of this company go into his office one day, put a head scarf on and get his cystal ball out? It doesn't make sense. I am confused. Can anybody enlighten me, maybe you foulthrow?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.