APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

partly paid shares, page-93

1. jwt
    3,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Desperate; another good post. There is, perhaps, a reason why there was so much talk of a "done deal" only a few weeks ago, and one which MT seems to suggest can't exist; because he won't show anyone the plant until it is up and running. There was a raising on. There needs to be some hype, and there was.
    And apparently, sophisticated investors did come to the party and monies were raised. Now I applaud these investors. Without them, apg would be long dead. I have been one and don't regret it. But I didn't get wind of it with any warning. I didn't get to sell any shares and buy back in with a big win. But I am long term. Many of our big holders are long term but lets say have the foresight to know things are going quiet for a while and know they can trade. That "good news is just around the corner" is a frequent reminder here on HC. Not much of it seems to eventuate. When it does, is is usually very low key.
    But I watch the Register very closely, and at short intervals. I can see who is buying and selling. And it does appear to relate to hype being spread around the market. How I wish I had that influence. And in closing, I'm a little disappointed in some posters I had on the top of the list who feel this is a storm in a teacup. I'll let it pass as they concede that maybe it should worry them.
    Cheers jwt ps Aren't the minutes of any meeting available to any participant or SH. In that case the answers to Wilcox's questions should be readily available as part of the minutes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.