KAR 2.06% $1.74 karoon energy ltd

Dear Jatte,I enjoy your posts... Some days we really need some...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Jatte,

I enjoy your posts... Some days we really need some fun posts to keep our moods up..'

Commodore..With all my respects and believe me ..I have no problems to deal with your dissatisfaction..

Share must be managed with really carefull way... Yoiu certainly know people exactly here carrying KAR they bought 6.5, 7, 7.5,8..and many more high average prices..

Just be stuck in one position without review every single NEW EVENT can be really dangerous..

I deeply disagree with you.

I'm a holder ,not different than you.

Kar IS NOT the same share like 1 month ago...
    Definetevelly not... As soon you realize better to your decisions(you can also decide to buy much much more..but highly conscient what you are doing).

But please,dont tell me about content...Unless you be volunteer to analyze to us the technical reflect of Canario in our area (did you notice that nobody send any post about ?)... Maybe because is something not so good,correct ?

Well... lets see today..Like yesterday should be a interesting day to understand the movement (I love follow each 5 or 10 cents... mainly because each one can indicate which way we are going...I doint want miss the boat to any directions... Sorry!

But good luck to you and I hope your achieve your wishes with that share...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
0.035(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.392B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.75 $1.69 $10.79M 6.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35050 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 15017 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.