EVS 1.75% 5.6¢ envirosuite limited

I dont agree. Having worked with a learning consulting company,...

1. 890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I dont agree. Having worked with a learning consulting company, the learning management system (LMS) software took a bit of time to get our heads around as to how we pitched it in our service offering for the first couple of years. This service is basically the same.

The long term benefit to partners is that generally these tools make the client sticky... you get a massive amount of data from the software about their situation and can consult straight to the data. You bundle a consulting package alongside the software and they're yours till you screw up, or they jump to another provider servicing the same software. So as a partner you get money from the: initial install, a portion of the yearly EVS license renewal, hosting the software, consulting bundle, ongoing configuration, client specific customisation requirements, anything else that comes up. It can be incredibly lucrative for the partners. We'll probably see the most come from smaller partners as it's most lucrative as a smaller player.

This isn't an overnight game, the consultants need to learn the ins and outside of the software and then get a couple of wins under their belt to help drive word of mouth. EVS also need to help by providing case studies and access to references from other vendors in different regions. As well as help cross-skilling between partners who are in non-competitive industries or regions.

I'm hopeful and confident this will flesh out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $71.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $5.148K 92.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 126000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.