WBT 1.69% $2.33 weebit nano ltd

To be honest. That is a hard question to answer because it...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    To be honest. That is a hard question to answer because it depends on when they sign and partner up NOT if but when.

Weebit have an exceptional record of keeping to timelines and to date has kept every promise and commitment made to us shareholders.

That being said I believe weebit will partner up with someone this year as they have advised. So I believe by years end this year the share price will be anywhere between 8 cents to 15 cents. Again I am not Einstein and this is just an educated guess.

When weebit announced the 40nm milestone. We hit 8.8 cents because people knew this is a mega multi billion $$ industry.

Weebit is currently fab friendly and using silicon oxide & only requiring low powered voltage.

Weebit is ahead of the rest and is also getting into Artificial Intelligence with a move towards a 28nm next year. Even though the 40nm is the current industry standards and as mentioned using silicon oxide which is basically sand. So very very cheap for weebit to make.

I personally believe a partnership announcement will see the share price fly

A lot of companies like Intel, Apple, Samsung etc competing to be the first and by now they would all know the technology weebit has and I believe it is just a matter of time before there is a signature on that dotted line $$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.33
Change
-0.040(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $440.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.37 $2.32 $558.3K 239.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 27237 $2.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.