WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Lol, i didn't buy radar iron as a mining stock, i bought on the...

1. 1,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Lol, i didn't buy radar iron as a mining stock, i bought on the back of the RTO by wbt. So yes i do understand very well all of those continuously repeated snippets that you've copied and pasted from wbt Ann's. I've read them 100 times over in every investor presentation since the RTO.

At the time, i bought radar iron for 4.6 cents, i sold them as weebit nano for 6.9cents when i realised that all the excitement wasnt going to last and this would be many years of waiting, hoping, highs n lows, disappointments and frustrations.

If i'd kept those shares I'd now be how far in front?

FYI, i do have some general knowledge on computer hardware and have built my own PC boxes in the past, but that doesn't mean i can make a prediction on what developing technologies are going to succeed in the future.

Wbt is only 1 of many many companies attempting to achieve this same result, besides 4ds and other startups, the big fish like Apple, Microsoft and IBM are throwing billions at this technology.

Wbt may be a good potential suitor for the crown, but to this day remains just that - a potential player.

The road from r+d startup to first revenues is long as we've seen, the road from revenues to first profits can be just as long and bumpy, then the road from first profits to the giant powerhouse that this could be is generally even longer again.

I have hope for this but I'm not falling in love with it just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.