WBT 0.00% $2.33 weebit nano ltd

That is a great question and a fair one at that. Let me say...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    That is a great question and a fair one at that.

Let me say this. Can anyone here honestly put their hand on their heart and say that management has ever let us down? Have they ever said something and not followed through? ..... NO they have not.
    I have the utmost respect and confidence in the weebit team. They have always done and delivered on any promise they have made.
    This partnership slash collaboration agreement weebit has said will happen this calendar year is no different.
    What do we know. As per the interview most of us have already heard. Coby Hanoch has clearly stated that they are in discussions with 20 companies and we only need 1 of them to say yes, although weebit has not ruled out signing with more than 1 company.
    I would say considering the demand for our technology and the use of silicon oxide and not to mention being fab friendly, not to mention our added neuromorphic artificial intelligence on top of all that. It could be any day now!!
    I remember reading somewhere previously where Coby Hanoch has said unless they are 100% satisfied with an agreement by a potential partner. They will not release any information to the market until they are fully satisfied and for this reason I believe we may get a trading halt first rather than an announcement and the reason being is for all to be made aware of the full details before any possible trading by those in the know.
    I am not ramping here, honestly, but I do believe this stock is undervalued at just 4.5 cents. We were at 8.8 cents with a 40nm 1MB cell. How high with a partnership?$$$

This is a medium to long term stock that will deliver and deliver BIG in my opinion

Good Luck All and less than 12 weeks to go $$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.