WBT 0.00% $2.33 weebit nano ltd

WOW!! That is amazing and lets hope the good fortune rubs off on...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    WOW!! That is amazing and lets hope the good fortune rubs off on all weebit holders.

Thank you for reminding me that yes, we are the only company on this planet that has our product hard rad certified by Nasa. You can't beat that

Correct, the industry is worth Mega Billions of dollars and with all due respect to 4DS. I believe Weebit's technology is way more superior and advanced.

Compare the two. Weebit use silicon oxide, hard rad certified, fab friendly, 40nm 1 MB chip. 4DS has none of these features and yet it's share price is over 10 cents.

It is a no brainer that when the partnership is announced our share price should follow suit imo.

Honestly any price under 5 cents now is a steal and people will be kicking themselves within the next 12 weeks once this announcement is released.

If you are a serious buyer. Look at it like this. Does paying an extra few cents now going to matter if the price tripples in value down the track.

Prime example of this is where people held off paying 6 cents for The Food Revolution Group(FOD) and then it trippled this week hitting 18 cents.

My point is simple. We have a great superior product, we have a top management team. Weebit's industry is worth Mega Billions of dollars.

One of two things will happen. Weebit will either be bought out with an enormous offer that is just to good to refuse or we will commercialize our product to the market. Eitherway it means big money and my point is, if you are serious about getting on board with weebit. Don't hold off to long as you may miss out all together for just saving a cent or two when in the bigger picture the current price means nothing when the share price gets rerated with the next announcement at any given moment.

Good Luck to us all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.33
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $440.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4 $2.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.22 20 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.21am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.