EMH 0.00% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Partnership Deal Coming, page-35

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    This concurs with the great post from Namib on 17/7/17:

http://archiv.ihned.cz/c1-65800710-lithium-vytezi-australane-ale-ma-zustat-v-cesku

highlights:

- Ministry of the industry is preparing strategic document with EMH regarding the mining of lithium in Cinovec
    - EMH will mine lithium but Li should stay for further processing in Czech republic for further processing in battery factories
    - start of minig planned in 2020
    - there is open possibility that the state will finacially participate in the project
    - signing of the document is strategic for EMH since it will secure that the state will not block EMH from mining lithium in Cinovec

- document will be finalized later this year.

Also another post here a couple of weeks ago:

https://www.zakonyprolidi.cz/cs/1988-44#cast3

The mining law in Czech Republic is very robust. According to Czech mining law No. 44/1988, paragraph 24, section (3):

The organisation which has provided exploration work on declared tenenment holds also the privilege to ask for the mining permit first. No other organisation could ask before them.

The state itself has not enough know-how to mine therefore they enable exploration works to experts (as Geomet the Czech subsidy of EMH providing most of the expert work)... Thus, the state is nicely satisfied with 2% royalty, created jobs and taxed labour...and that the mined lithium is used in Czech Republic for local battery factories (created jobs, taxed labour etc.

In other words - the state has no reason to block EMH from mining under Cinovec.

At the moment the Ministry of the industry is preparing a MoU with EMH regarding the mining of lithium in Cinovec
    This will confirm that EMH will mine lithium but Li should stay for further processing in Czech republic for further processing in battery factories.

The possibility is that the state will finacially participate in the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 19126 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 3530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.