EMH 10.9% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Partnership Deal Coming, page-6

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

On the same subject a great couple of posts from xulu on LSE:

It's simple - 5 weeks ago, Keith said they are officially starting the DFS in about a month. If it's slated to cost £10m then we need to have signed off the funding before or soon after the start of that DFS in order to keep to the timeline.

This really has to be soon now. As in, next week.

I asked Keith if the Czech government had considered buying us out in full, or portion in order to keep the profits and control in country.

Keith replied last month that "the Czech government had run a few different scenarios past him, and that the development of Cinovec was seen as very important to them and other regional players."

Listen. We haven't run the scenarios past the government. They have run them past us. What does that tell you of their intentions to get involved and who is in the driving seat here? If we sell outside of Czech, all their plans to add value down the chain are crushed.

Czech has big dreams to capitalise on the energy revolution. It all starts at Cinovec. Czech is booming, they've got money to invest, I'd suggest Cinovec would be a fantastic opportunity. It's a win-win for everyone involved.

Time to get the cheque book out, Czech. Check.

And:

We all got distracted by Germany and their car manufacturers. What we missed is that Czech don't want to just sell Lithium Carbonate to the Germans. They want to make the battery's AND they want to make the cars. They have an entire industry planned. Without Cinovec, it all falls apart. They need us!

The only question is, which one of the 'scenarios the government have run past us' do we take? Czech will want to tie us into doing the DFS. I'm betting on 10% initially for £10m with the option to buy up to 50% on completion of DFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $50.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ $1.065K 4.345K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45387 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.