SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I think following the miggster mobile rollout, we should see...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I think following the miggster mobile rollout, we should see announcements regarding just what AAA titles are going to be released ahead of launch of Miggster Premium IMO.

If Emerge can demonstrate widespread market foothold for platform content distribution and show demand, don't you think its feasible that deals will be struck between those with the AAA game IP and Emerge, as Emerge would effectively be guaranteeing them sales in markets where they may not be active. I think its difficult to theorise exactly how it will happen, but that is how I see the co-sell going. We are a while away, and I am very interested in the same thing you are, how the AAA titles will make it to the platform. I think we can agree that they will have to make it to the platform, otherwise what is the point? The only question is how IMO. Depending on the agreement, it may require initial expenditure right?
    I think Emerge aim to use revenue stream from Miggster Mobile product to fund this venture, or at least allow them to leverage the funding for it.
    Just my IMO, its interesting to think about how its going to work, and I am sure more clarity on this will be provided once the Mobile launch is done. What do you think? I think there is alot going on behind the scenes and it is nearly impossible to guess how it will come together next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.