SP8 6.67% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Partnership with microsft, page-27

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Hi, ES, sorry you sold out a bit early, but hey, the stock is still here should you change your mind.
    I’ve noticed quite a lot of negative comments about the ‘quality’ of the games, supposedly, on offer, but I think that’s a furphy.
    Greg has said, right from the get-go, that his focus is on building a community to ensure engagement now, and re-engagement in the future; IMO, the games don’t need to be cutting edge, or overly challenging, indeed, if they were, that would be a negative for your ordinary punters; they just need to entertain.
    Critics of quality are getting this all wrong, have you ever sat through an episode of Millionaire Hot Seat, picked up a copy of the West Australian, perused a popular women’s magazine, tuned-in to any commercial TV channel or breakfast radio? It’s wall-to-wall drivel and adverts, and that’s where the demand and the money is, otherwise they wouldn’t be doing it, believe me. Nope, this pony is on the right track, IMO, with its initial offering, the AAA quality upgrade comes in 2021.
    B22.
    Last edited by Bagman22: 24/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.