EGN 0.00% 20.0¢ engenco limited

Some quick sums 40 cars built in 18 months whilst the...

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Some quick sums 40 cars built in 18 months whilst the establishment of the facility in Karratha is built, this leaves 60 cars in the next 4.5 years and that is nearly 1 car per month. By the end of this contract there would be the likelihood of further contracts as an ongoing project.
    Add to this is the bearing maintenance aspect so there is a sizable bit of infrastructure required.
    Now the announcement stated a partnership with Rio Tinto and i wonder to what extent this entails, could be some financial input from them,
    some first thoughts i had was there going to include one of the below ground lathes for the wheels like the one recently installed in Queensland and would there be provision to provide for the other mining companies in the Pilbara region.
    In a recent comment by Dale E. he stated that Engenco was "too small to be a big company, and too big to be a small company" so it appears that another step is being taken towards become a "big company."
    Personally, I am very happy with the direction we are going and liked the 30% jump in share price yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29561 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 102526 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.