IMM 0.00% 35.5¢ immutep limited

partnership with the city hospital dubai, page-15

1. 55 Posts.
    "Maybe, just maybe, Dubai may turn out much more significant than I had expected."

I had the pleasure of spending 4 days in Dubai recently unfortunately I could not talk my family into visiting the hospital, their just no fun, however a few things about Dubai are significant. Number 1 they have little to no oil left and have set about planning their economic future accordingly by focusing on tourism, and world class facilities such as the Dubai hospital. The vibe around the city is one of a city on the make the pride our tourist guides had in what their city had achieved over the past ten years was palpable and authentic. The level of education must be pretty high as well as one of our guides could speak and write 6 languages and was in the process of learning 2 more! Apparently in 2002 the tallest building in Dubai was the Hard Rock cafe at 3 stories it now has the worlds highest building, it also has a bucket load of other worlds biggest titles. All in all do not underestimate the significance of Dubai.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $670.1K 1.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44785 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 22453 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.