AQJ 0.00% 20.0¢ aus asia minerals limited

Hi Pachino - did you get some guidance from Faris re an update...

1. 1,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi Pachino - did you get some guidance from Faris re an update early this week, or is it intuition! :-)

Have tried my luck contacting the Company again - no reply to my earlier attempt unfortunately

Dear Faris,

As an investor, I await with nervous anticipation Coal Fe's announcement of its first shipment and offtake agreement! Noting the advice in the quarterly issued at the close of October that shipment was targeted for mid-November, are you able to provide brief guidance on the following by reply email?

- What is the process for loading barges - is all coal planned for a shipment delivered and stockpiled at the jetty area, or is it directly trucked to the barges?
    - Assuming coal is stockpiled, is all coal required for the trial shipment stockpiled at the jetty area?
    - Have barges been contracted/loaded for the trial shipment (and has the shipment commenced/completed)?
    - How much capacity does a barge have?
    - Will/have the rains impact coal production - assuming an offtake agreement is signed, will production occur at a consistemt level of tonnage each month, or will there be dips and spikes dependent on season (which would translate to revenues)?
    - Is commissioning of the private jetty and crushing facility progressing?

Alternatively, please advise whether any of the above is considered market sensitive/when Coal Fe anticipates providing updated guidance to the market?

More than happy to discuss the above by phone if you would prefer.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.