HGR unknown

...party time..., page-2

1. gsw
    4,920 Posts.
    I must admit I like the story, as all of you probably would have guessed by now. I have a large holding, and I sleep easily at night.

FDA approval will come, but you have to realize who you are dealing with there. They have their own time frames and it could be more protracted than many people think.

Once again I only see FDA as icing on the cake, and it's the orders and the manufactoring side of things I would prefer to be put into place.

US is only one country, there are many others with more pressing needs, eg China, Russia and Mexico. All of which have been mentioned before.

If FDA takes a further 6 months, then so be it. It is ground braking technology and others will be watching with the though, "boy do we have to go through that process". In any case we will have 12 to 18 months jump on the rest.

Remember it all started back in April and 12 months is not a bad FDA timeframe, who knows, I don't even think they do.

Downside as I see it.

Cashflow. May be overcome by placements to investors/governments? Who knows?

FDA delayed, does it really matter as long as it gets there.

Trading the share, boy that could be a 'doozy' of a mistake.

Contracts delayed. Have a look at China, the first announcement came out on June 18th, 2007. It is interesting that they gave a time frame of 6 to 9 months to get a contract in place.

Peoples impatence because of the factors just mentioned. Remember the transfer of wealth from the impatience to the patience.

And finally for me if it does go as expected. Capital Gains Tax.

Upside. Where does a 5 cent share go when no one is interested in it? Stays exactly where it is.

Board of directors, management, substantial shareholders and product all have a big tick.

These are my opinions only, if someone has alternate views I would like to hear them. I have been digging and digging to try and find negatives. Sure there are some as the share wouldn't be 5 cents if there wasn't, but I can't find any that are not insurmountable.

Sorry if the posts annoy you Cefadog! You had better put me on ignore.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.