HGR unknown

gsw,I can't find much downside either. The only thing is if a...

1. 13,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636
    gsw,
    I can't find much downside either. The only thing is if a competitor crashed through with a more effective and cheaper product(as in all markets) but no sign of that at the moment.

This is a no-brainer. The simple fact of the matter is that a smart management team has picked up valuable IP, that's taken SBL 20 years to develop, for a song. Moreover, SBL's flagship product(Oraline)is clearly a product 'whose time has come'(with the double whammy of a world-wide boom in drug testing and a world-wide desire to migrate from urine to saliva-based testing.

For HGR, this is a classic case of being in the right place at the right time.

The icing on the cake for those who stick around long enough will be the next generation saliva testing products (already in development) that can be used in disease-testing markets (such as diabetes) - markets that are increasing exponentially as world populations age rapidly.

Illicit drug-testing will be a company maker for HGR (sooner than many think) but if it can also penetrate the disease testing markets in a big way, it could become another COH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.