WMT western metals limited

DreamCatcher I wouldnt be aiming that high, the market was hot...

1. 20,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    DreamCatcher I wouldnt be aiming that high, the market was hot on uranium & there was major players involed in WMT, times have changed, for now i would be looking .10-.20 range over the next 6months, my short term target where I might take profits is .12-.15 range

mthomson my response was to someone stating WMT needs news to move further ahead, I simply stated with drilling to start this may increase the interest in WMT as buyers have something to go on, as for the company announcing that drilling commences would be a little unprofessional not to announce it & talk up there program.

I dont think we will see a major rerating on WMT I have stated my target for some time .12-.14/.15 range, where we were before the correction & before the possible parys aquisition.

WMT has simply been a huge dissapointment the last 3months, a bigger dissapointment then it should have been, I take it by the day/week I like the movement today & feel were ready to attempt to breakout, out of our hands & up to the brokers now...

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.