GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

pascoe at it again..., page-28

1. 657 Posts.
    Skol give it up. You do not impress anyone here. I do not know if you have any relatives in Europe or the US as I do; they are telling me the situation is extremely pessimistic over there. The relatives from the states are telling me that, home foreclosures are hurting a lot of people they know who have had money and now find themselves to be losing their homes and business. There is simply no confidence in their government or their system. I get the same comments from the relatives in Europe; they do not trust their banks or their government. As a matter of fact, they are buying physical gold because they are grappling with fear. People in Europe are selling their Euros for the Swiss franc, and depositing their money into a gold based economy. I do not know if all this is of any concern to you, but we are not immune from any major crisis; after all, we do live on the same planet. Remember this; you have heard it from the horses mouth and not from some gold loving gold bug website. Why am I writing this at this ungodly hour, and do I have an agenda? Yes, my agenda is to inform the mums and dads out there, who are struggling to make ends meet, and who want to give their kids everything they can; have the opportunity to do so in the form of a tangible asset. I like to think I am doing the right thing, by telling parents to invest in gold and pass wealth on to their kids, in the hope that their kids live better than the previous generation. I have seen too many disputes and family break ups; brothers and sisters refusing to accept their parents will, fighting over assets like property and cash. I have not seen any disputes over who will inherit any gold handed down to them by their parents. When bad geopolitical news strikes the markets (Iran, North Korea and other renegade states), the markets will tank. My grandfather lived through the early 1900s, and the great depression financial disaster and you know what, GOLD helped him and his family survive the hunger and pain. Remember I mentioned to you that gold will reach 1366 by the end of the year? Well, when that happens I will send you some bullion as a reminder...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.