NAG 10.5% 1.7¢ nagambie resources limited

PASS Contracts, page-375

1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    Thanks Punter for the update. I did read that just recently......

But typical infrastructure and delays in this state... one step forward, two backwards. No wonder everything goes over budget.

The tunnelling is three months behind schedule, with digging supposed to have started in May.The first tunnel boring machine was supposed to arrive from China in December last year, but was two months late.Another two machines were due to start tunnelling from the future Anzac station below St Kilda Road towards South Yarra by the middle of the year but are not yet under way.

One assumes if that part of the project is slow and behind by months, then any contracts and diversion of dodgy soils will also be late or behind too. I really believe this project is just too huge to be done quickly, all of it will be a slow engineering & learning process for all involved.

The huge Landfill and Recycle debacle that Australia and Victoria faces today - will only be made worse if we as a state go ahead without using EPA approved and mandated methods of disposal. NAG is one of these EPA approved providers, and has been stated in public reports that its methods of disposal are of great merit. As such NAG is seriously in the running to be a partner in this project, and to ignore this fact, is to be ignorant of the environmental and mandated disposal rules & facts. Victoria needs to do everything necessary to do this job well and properly, and in that keep costs & delays down, and avoid non-compliant disposal (which will only create another environmental disaster, which taxpayers will have to clean up later).

It would be good to hear more, thanks punter!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.5¢ $82.21K 5.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1058188 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.