NAG 10.0% 0.9¢ nagambie resources limited

Pass issue, page-23

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    DM,

Some of your questions and concerns are very valid points

Up to and including 16/12/15 there was no valid final submission on file,The business has been investigating the PASS storage since 2014 and has given no further indication on progress in press releases, FORMAL local government submissions or to the ASX - Speculation only at this stage on this being approved by purchasing shares on the current information at hand,remember this,it's speculation only until further progress is confirmed or identified internally or externally .

Please keep in mind that NAG has confirmed with release to the ASX that it has expectations that the approvals will be completed by Q1 (from direct information I have this will be March/April)

There are a limited number of ABOVE ground sites in the Melbourne vicinity that can and do accommodate uptake of current PASS on small volumes,however not to the immediate short term and future requirements of the Victorian government to create jobs via approval of infrastructure projects and accommodation.That type of site will still always be used and types of business like NAG will be part of the jigsaw and is in a strong position in various ways to help aid the economy.

The mine site itself has the perfect road structure to/from Melbourne and the internal roads are already being upgraded to handle the future volume for the soon processing of ore from the titles it has in the area and the strong possibility of PASS.

Trucking and volumes will be for the trucking company to put the logistics and schedules in place in consultation with the various stakeholders on their ever changing requirements as they increase. This isn't a local road volume issue as it's well away from the town and the freeway is almost dead in any given day.

Mine sites do operate 7 days a week however,local sights like the one in question do not operate 24/7 around the clock and the PASS collection from the sites in the CBD have time restrictions also depending on the approval in place. Lighting in places on site as mention are not of concern and if required after dark then it's more cost effective to have generated floodlights in place rather than have a OPEX costs running cables underground,that infrastructure can be put in place once the cash flow is available and if so required.

The share market is run on speculation,NAG is running on speculation at present,keep your eye on the share price as it retraces before it goes up.If your waiting for all the approvals in place then be prepared to pay for the privilege. Keep buying high just now is just feeding the profit takers.Look at the latest announcement and the options still to be exercised.

There is some research already on a few of these threads for you to read over and on the net which will give you as much as anyone already has or pick up the phone and ask the company,local council how it is progressing.

I have been on site twice in Q4 of 2015 to see the infrastructure to add to the various research I have done to feel comfortable that I can invest with some risk at present.

Focus for the positives and you will find them,if the negatives out way them...........

Not many good options on the ASX at present and me, in my own opinion would say this is one of them but could be wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.169M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $8.897K 988.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3280631 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 332571 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.