NAG 29.4% 2.2¢ nagambie resources limited

Pass issue, page-27

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    JB et al

A correction is important to be identified

- JB you stated " That's exactly why no submission has yet been made - NAGs Management knows what conditions need to be in place & is aiming to comply prior to the Submission being lodged."

Whilst the meat is correct, the important detail in the process requires to be highlighted again as I may have worded it better. Unclear sure who has passed this info on as they were not up to speed with the progression at the time of the communication.

After various previous discussions first hand on all sides and directly related contacts offsite confirming that it is submitted as per the previous post , "no valid final submission on file" They are a long way into the final due process.

They are also not working with a third party relating to the process,all experience comes from within.

I hope this adds to the overall discussions and a bit more clarification up until the date mentioned. Progression may or may not have further flowed since then however most of the main players have not been present and I'm currently overseas.

Cayman Celtic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.005(29.4%)
Mkt cap ! $18.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 2.3¢ 1.7¢ $62.96K 3.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 290000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 47284 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.