NAG 7.14% 1.5¢ nagambie resources limited

more infrastructure spending announced by Dan yesterday. POG AUD...

1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    more infrastructure spending announced by Dan yesterday.
    POG AUD up and performing very strong.
    Australian & Victorian Economies - both in very problematic spots right now. both will need huge stimulus but care/caution to snap back

where would you want to be on the ASX
    what about exposure to gold and infrastructure.
    right space & right time = sounds about right to me = NAG!

Dan & the contractors have no time to dilly dally on pass. PFAS handling is showing the way. do it right the first time and it's quicker and cheaper. surely people have learnt the pfas lesson.

I am sure Mr 500k will be finished very soon. and then the cap on the stock will be gone. what's very encouraging here is the managed sale of this stock and the take up by new holders. we will have a breakout shortly and see 10c, with an announcement wow old highs will be tested. Mawson and Fosterville are on their way to all time highs. that is around $80m m/c. And nags is only worth $27m -

a good announcements will deliver riches not seen before to nag shareholders.
    if management get this right and cut a pass deal to steady our revenues and invest more in gold. this company has to be worth $100m any way you look at!

PFAS will fill up the Victorian LF availability and keep them all in court suing each other. not to mention the political mess - look at bacchus marsh and Werribee protests. no way about it this time- Surely if we have learned anything about the covid 19 crisis - is that you act fast and with an emphasis on the science. Nag offers the scientific and EPA proven world best practice on storage of pass. I'm thinking Dan and contractors will want to see a great outcome on all the above factors. As such I'm betting on NAG to be at the front in this Melbourne Cup!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.